Parents with M.E.
- ACTION FOR M.E. has a pregnancy network for people with M.E. and their partners who are thinking of having a baby, who are pregnant or who have a baby or toddler. U.K. Annual subscription £10. Ring 01749 670799 for details.
- DISABLED PARENTS UK, DISABLED PARENTS NETWORK, P.O. BOX 5876, TOWCESTER, NN12 7ZN. Tel: 0800 018 4730 Textphone: 0800 0189 949 9.30-5 Mon-Fri E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.disabledparentsnetwork.org.uk
Parents of Young People With M.E.
- AYME has a magazine for parents of young people with M.E. (see Young People)
- TYMES has a network of carers’ contacts (see Young People)
- MORE TO LIFE, 114 LICHFIELD STREET, WALSALL, WS1 1SZ Tel: 01922 722 888 Fax: 01922 640 070 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.moretolife.co.uk Aims to foster a self-help network and to provide a greater understanding of the issues surrounding childlessness, so that people who have a life without children will not feel isolated and alone.
TYMES info packs ‘The Child, the Family and the Professional’ and ‘Time to Care’ £1.95 each; InterAction 22; 1996 pages 5, 16 and issue 23; 1997 pages 28-29 Parenting: M.E. and having children; InterAction 30; 1999; pages 20-21 Parenting with M.E.